Copper and white Shamballa bracelet stands for purity, integrity, perfection and innocence. Some of the best traits are associated with the color white. White enhances life force and it leads to spiritual aspirations. Since copper relates to divinity, these two colors make a perfect match. The bracelet aids in your achieving clarity of thought and improve your quality of life. Copper and white Shamballa bracelet signifies logical mind, independent approach, simplicity and balanced life.
- White purifies thoughts and keeps the mind clear.
- White refreshes the mind.
- Copper is connected to divinity and hence it helps in achieving a better state of mind and acceptance.
- You could go for black and white dress to present a classic look.
- Since you have copper and white, you could wear a choker necklace with black and white crystals.